Tellepsen Industrial works with Air Separation industry clients that have a broad portfolio of plant and equipment solutions serving the gas processing, refining, petrochemical, and chemical markets.
Our project teams work with project technologies for the design and construction of process plants and equipment operating primarily in the fields of petrochemical, hydrogen, gas processing, LNG, and air separation. Tellepsen’s ASU teams install and maintain cryogenic plants that serve the refining, petrochemical, gas processing, deep cryogenics, pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
Cryogenic air separation plants utilize a low-temperature rectification process to produce oxygen, nitrogen and argon. They can also be used to produce other rare gases such as krypton, xenon, helium and neon via the cryogenic rectification of air. These plants can generate gaseous products for pipeline distribution or cryogenic liquids for delivery by truck or for storage. Tellepsen Industrial complies with the highest safety, health, environment and quality standards to deliver air separation plant projects with outstanding efficiency, superior plant availability and lowest lifecycle costs. Plant highlights include:
- Trustworthy maintenance operations
- Proven reliability concepts
- Long-lasting relationships with well-known and highly reliable best-in-class suppliers, especially for rotating equipment
- Outstanding installation and quality of cryogenic core components
- Installation of advanced process control systems for continuous optimization of plant production in line with ASU client requirements