At Tellepsen, we offer design and consulting services for a wide range of construction projects including those for foundations and structures, mechanical and piping, transmission and distribution lines, power distribution and electrical, facility and system engineering, and instrumentation and controls.
Our phased-gate work process ensures a comprehensively attentive and organized approach to every project. We’ll take it from paper-napkin sketches all the way through the submission of as-built document turnover, dotting every “I” and crossing every “t” along the way. Our five-stage front-end loaded (FEL) process includes:
- FEL 1 – Pre-project development assessing needs, broad conceptualizations and sketches, adding detail and formulating a plan, which may be accompanied by a rough estimate, then submitted for client approval;
- FEL 2 – initial design phase in which Tellepsen will consult with vendors and suppliers, evaluate deliverables and logistics, revise designs as necessary to ensure all the elements work together;
- FEL 3 – Detailed design phase, finalizing all project elements and estimates, which are submitted to the client for approval;
- FEL 4 – Once designated as “Approved-for-Execution” (AFE) and PO is issued, Tellepsen provides behind-the-scenes construction support or full-out construction management, depending on client needs;
- FEL 5 – Following project completion, we submit all as-built designs finalize document turnover, incorporating any modifications during the construction phase.